临死前敢不敢对自己说出这10句话

The Depth of Sensibility.
星际浪子

临死前敢不敢对自己说出这10句话

Post by 星际浪子 » 17 Feb 2012 14:08

ImageImage

[font=Verdana,] 1.I followed my heart and intuition.[/font]

[font=Verdana,]我听从了我的内心,跟随了我的直觉。[/font]

[font=Verdana,]This is your life, and it's a short one. Don't accept false choices. Don't let others put a cage around you. Try what you want to try. Go where you want to go. Follow your own intuition.[/font]

[font=Verdana,]这是你的人生,人生苦短。不要接受不是你真心的选择,别让其他人把你困在牢笼里。想做什么就做什么,想去哪儿就去哪儿。跟着你的感觉走。[/font]

[font=Verdana,]2.I said what I needed to say.[/font]

[font=Verdana,]我说了该说的。[/font]

[font=Verdana,]You must say what you need to say when you need to say it. It may be your only chance to do so. Don't censor yourself. Speak the truth. Your truth.[/font]

[font=Verdana,]你应该在适当的时刻说出你该说的话,这是你唯一的机会。别压抑自己,说出事实,你认为的事实。[/font]

ImageImage

[font=Verdana,]3.I did what I needed to do.[/font]

[font=Verdana,]我做了该做的。[/font]

[font=Verdana,]The greatest gift extraordinarily successful people have over average people is their ability to get themselves to take action – to physically do something about getting from where they are now to where they want to be. And no, it won’t be easy. But in the end, suffering from the pain of discipline while you do what you need to do is a whole lot easier than suffering from the regret and disappointment of never fulfilling any of your dreams.[/font]

[font=Verdana,]非常成功的人优于普通人最大的天赋在于他们敢于采取行动,真正做一些事,改变现在的自己,向梦想的未来进发。这个过程并不容易。就算到最后,你因为做了该做的事情而受到惩罚和伤害,那也比从未实现梦想的悔恨和失望带来的伤痛要小得多。[/font]

[font=Verdana,]4.I made a difference.[/font]

[font=Verdana,]我影响了别人。[/font]

[font=Verdana,]In life, you get what you put in. When you make a positive impact in someone else’s life, you also make a positive impact in your own life. Do something that’s greater than you – something that helps someone else to be happy or to suffer less. Doing something nice for someone can change the world. Maybe not the whole world, but their world.[/font]

[font=Verdana,]生活就是这样,你付出了会得到回报。当你为别人的生活带来了积极的影响,你也同样也是在积极影响你自己的生活。为别人做点事儿,做点让他们快乐或者少受点苦的事儿。与人为善,可以改变世界,可能不是全世界,但是至少能改变他们的世界。[/font]

[font=Verdana,]5. I know what true love is.[/font]

[font=Verdana,]我了解什么是真爱。[/font]

[font=Verdana,]Relationships must be chosen wisely. There’s no need to rush. If something is meant to be, it will happen – in the right time, with the right person, and for the best reason.[/font]

[font=Verdana,]选择感情的时候要明智,别着急。如果一段感情是命中注定,那么它总归会发生:在对的时间,跟对的人,有最好的理由。[/font]

[font=Verdana,]Love is beautiful and unpredictable. The best thing you can do is to start to become the most outstanding person possible. The universe will know when you are ready, and when you are, true love will happen, unexpectedly.[/font]

[font=Verdana,]爱情很美,却也无法预知,所以你能做的最好的事就是开始尽力让自己成为最棒的那个人。等你做好准备,上帝会知道,到时候,真爱总会不期而遇。[/font]

[font=Verdana,]Image[/font]

[font=Verdana,]6. I am happy and grateful.[/font]

[font=Verdana,]我很幸福,很感恩。[/font]

[font=Verdana,]Very little is needed to create happiness. It is all within you, in your way of thinking.[/font]

[font=Verdana,]幸福不是靠创造的,幸福一直在你的身边,跟你的思维方式息息相关。[/font]

[font=Verdana,]A big part of this is simply being grateful for what you have. Look around. Appreciate the things you have right now. Many people aren't so lucky.[/font]

[font=Verdana,]幸福里的很重要一部分,是对你现在所拥有的怀着一颗感恩之心。看看周围,享受此刻所拥有的一切。许多人都没你这么幸运。[/font]

[font=Verdana,]7.I am proud of myself.[/font]

[font=Verdana,]我为自己感到骄傲。[/font]

[font=Verdana,]You are your own best friend and your own biggest critic. Being proud of yourself is also known as having strong self-esteem. Being proud isn't bragging about how great you are. It's more like quietly knowing that you're worth a lot. Acknowledge your positive qualities, and when you come across a quality in yourself that you aren't proud of, don't sulk in your sorrows, proactively work on correcting it.[/font]

[font=Verdana,]你是你自己最好的朋友也是最大的批评者,为自己感到骄傲,是要有强烈的自尊心,而不是自吹自擂炫耀自己有多伟大。其实更像是内心暗暗了解自己的价值。承认自己正面的品质,要是发现身上有你并不觉得自豪的某种品质,也别难过,主动改正就好。[/font]

ImageImage

[font=Verdana,]8.I became the best version of me.[/font]

[font=Verdana,]我成为了最好的自己。[/font]

[font=Verdana,]Remember, at any given moment, you are in competition with one person and one person only – yourself. You are competing to be the best you can be.[/font]

[font=Verdana,]要记住,在任何时候,你的竞争对手有且只有一个,那就是你自己。和自己比赛,努力成为最好的自己。[/font]

[font=Verdana,]9.I forgave those who hurt me.[/font]

[font=Verdana,]我原谅了那些伤害过我的人。[/font]

[font=Verdana,]Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness. To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover the prisoner was you.[/font]

[font=Verdana,]怨恨的情绪是在浪费你的幸福。宽恕是释放心灵的囚犯,而那个被困的人就是你自己。[/font]

[font=Verdana,]Image[/font]

[font=Verdana,]10. I have no regrets.[/font]

[font=Verdana,]我不后悔。[/font]

[font=Verdana,]Follow your heart. Be true to yourself. Do what you need to do fulfill your dreams. Say what you need to say. Be kind to others. Offer a helping hand when you're able. Love those who deserve to be loved, and cherish the bond you share. Appreciate all the things you do have. Smile. Celebrate your small victories. Learn from your mistakes. Forgive. And let go of the things you can’t change.[/font]

[font=Verdana,]听从自己内心的呼声;做真实的自己;做你该做的事情去完成你的梦想;说你该说的话;与人为善;别人需要你的帮助的时候伸出援手;爱那些值得你爱的人,珍惜你们之间的约定;享受现在所拥有的一切;庆祝自己的小小胜利;从错误中吸取教训;宽恕;放手那些你无力改变的事实。[/font]